Financial Managers carefully plan capital requirements for companies and then decide upon the best way to ﬁnance these requirements to maximise the wealth of shareholders. Financial considerations form the basis of all corporate decisions and companies rely on suitably qualiﬁed Financial Managers to guide and advise them.
- Senior Certiﬁcate or National Senior Certiﬁcate or Relevant NATED Qualiﬁcation.
- Minimum 18 months plus 18 months in-service training.
- Full Time
- 1,5 years
- Successful learners could pursue
- Payroll Administrator
- Debtors/Creditors Clerk
- Assistant to a Cost Accountant
- Accounting Technician Clerk