HOSPITALITY AND CATERING
The course is designed to focus on the disciplines Professional Cookery, Accommodation & House Keeping and Food & Beverage Management in the hospitality field. It offers learners the opportunity to refine, re-design and perfect their cooking and have management skills in this dynamic, growing industry. The qualification places equal emphasis on the academic, practical and integrated learning experience of the student. The qualification is aimed at individuals who are passionate about serving people and who has what it takes for this demanding industry.
- Senior Certiﬁcate or National Senior Certiﬁcate or Relevant NATED Qualiﬁcation.
- Minimum 18 months plus 18 months In-Service Training.
- Full Time
- 1.5 Years
The successful learner will be job-ready for the following roles in the hospitality industry:
- Hotel, Restaurant and Guesthouse Management
- Food and Beverage Service
- Function Catering
- Test Kitchens
- Tasting Room Facilitators
- Commis Chef / Chef de Partie
- Conference and Banqueting