Opportunities for appropriately qualified people abound in the medical fraternity. A Diploma as a Medical Secretary can be a stepping stone into more sophisticated medical profession. Medical professionals are in high demand globally.
- Senior Certiﬁcate or National Senior Certiﬁcate or Relevant NATED Qualiﬁcation
- Minimum 18 months plus 18 months In-Service Training.
- Full Time
- 1.5 years
- Admin Secretary in a health facility such as a clinic
- Doctor’s rooms or hospital
- Medical Facility Receptionist or Medical Personal Assistant